Cape Jervis Lighthouse is a lighthouse located at the headland of Cape Jervis on the most westerly part of the Fleurieu Peninsula, also known as Lands End, on the east coast of Gulf St Vincent in South Australia. It was first lit on 10 August 1871. In 1972, the original tower was replaced by a new tower. Cape Jervis was named by Matthew Flinders after John Jervis, a seaman, rose to become Lord of the Admiralty, 1st Earl of St Vincent on 23 March 1802. Cape Jervis is home to some of the best sea and country views to be found in South Australia with views overlooking Backstairs Passage and Kangaroo Island. Cape Jervis is the jumping off point for daily car and passenger ferry services to Kangaroo Island. It is a 45 minute journey that reveals the spectacular coastline of this part of the Fleurieu Peninsula. The Sealink ferry departs daily for the island. Be sure to stop at the lookout before the ferry terminal and enjoy the panorama. The famous 1,200 km long Heysen Trail starts at Cape Jervis, while Deep Creek and Talisker Conservation Parks are located nearby. Morgan's Beach is a popular fishing and swimming cove and Fishery Beach is as the name suggests, a great fishing spot. Many fishing charter operators base themselves at Cape Jervis, so there is always an opportunity to wet a line. Cape Jervis is on Tourist Route 52 and part of the Fleurieu Way Tourist Drive.
Sizes and Prices
Printing and Shipping
- All prices are in Australian Dollars $
- Credit Card payments can be made through the PayPal system on the website. Ilya Genkin Photography is a verified PayPal Business member and Paypal provides you with 100% security. Through PayPal, you can pay with any major credit card or debit card or your PayPal account. The payment is done securely and in realtime.
- I also offer Direct Bank Deposit for Australian customers.
- Please use xe.com website to convert prices to your local currency.
Black and White Prints
- All Printing is done in Australia by a professional photographic print lab.
- After printing, your photographic print is personally inspected by myself to guarantee your chosen print is beautifully prepared and presented. After close inspection I hand sign every print.
- It's then covered, rolled and packed into a hard cylinder tube to guarantee safe delivery.
- All shipping costs within Australia are included in the price of the print.
- Shipping within Australia is sent via Express Post Registered Mail with full insurance.
- All international postage is handled via FedEx with tracking information and full insurance.
- For International Orders your country may add an import tax at time of arrival in your country. You may need to enquiry about your specific country import taxes if they apply at all.
- At present prints are sent as print only so you may source the frame that suits your home or office locally.
- All canvas prints can be stretched around a 30mm (1.2") frame at any good quality local framer.
- Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery of your chosen print and 21 days for canvas prints.
Any of the photos in my extensive collection can be made into black and white works of art. Please check
the black and white landscape photography page how to get black and white prints from me.
All prints come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely
happy with your print, I will provide a full refund for any print returned in new condition within one month of
the purchase date, except for prints with custom cropping or non-standard aspect ratio. I carefully pack and
ship the prints, but if it were to be damaged during transit, I will replace the print free of charge. Prints
have to be returned before I send replacements. Sorry, no exceptions.
International customers (USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia and other non-Australian customers),
please note that refund does not include international shipping fee. Only the print price will be
Please Note: Whilst the utmost care has been taken to accurately represent the color and contrast in my online gallery, due to web limitations with jpeg web images and the differences in individual user's monitor settings, printed colors may differ slightly from the photographs viewed on this website thus your final printed photograph will be vasty superior in color, sharpness tone and quality.
For more information on fine art prints, prices, payments, shipping and handling please
see Fine Art Prints page
architecture, Australia, australian, beach, beacon, boulders, building, cape, Cape Jervis, clouds, clouds, coast, dawn, dramatic, dusk, evening, exterior, Fleurieu, Fleurieu Peninsula, Jervis, landmark, landscape, light, lighthouse, morning, navigate, night, ocean, Oceania, outdoor, outside, Peninsula, rocks, SA, safety, sea, sky, south, South Australia, sunrise, sunset, travel, twilight, water
This image id AU-CAPE-JERVIS-LIGHTHOUSE-0001 of Cape Jervis Lighthouse at Sunset, is copyrighted © by Ilya Genkin. This is not a public domain image.